(1) Fake CBD Poisoned At Least 52 People In Utah Last Winter, Officials Say https://www.forbes.com/sites/janetwburns/2018/05/26/officials-say-fake-cbd-poisoned-at-least-52-people-in-utah-last-winter/#539661027dd3
(2) Labeling Accuracy of Cannabidiol Extracts Sold Online https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2661569
(3) Raffalli M. “Science Watch; Brain and marijuana.” The New York Times. Dec. 22, 1992.
(4) The non-psychoactive cannabis constituent cannabidiol is an orally effective therapeutic agent in chronic inflammatory and neuropathic pain.
(5) Cannabis and endocannabinoid modulators: Therapeutic promises and challenges https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2544377/
(6) Russo EB. “Cannabinoids in the management of difficult to treat pain.” Ther Clin Risk Manag. 2008;4(1):245-259.
(7) Salk News. “Cannabinoids remove plaque-forming Alzheimer’s proteins from brain cells.” June 27, 2016 .
(8) United States Patent Hampson, et al. 6,630,507. “Cannabinoids as antioxidants and neuroprotectants.” USPTO Patent. October 7, 2003.
(9) Jadoon KA, et al. “A single dose of cannabidiol reduces blood pressure in healthy volunteers in a randomized crossover study.” JCI Insight. 2017;2(12):e93760.
(10) Medicinal cannabis for psychiatric disorders: a clinically-focused systematic review https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6966847/
(11) Vigil JM, et al. “Effectiveness of raw, natural medical cannabis flower for treating insomnia under naturalistic conditions.” Medicines. 2018;5(3):75.
(12) Researchers uncover hidden antibiotic potential of cannabis https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/02/200226131325.htm
(13) Beneficial effect of the non-psychotropic plant cannabinoid cannabigerol on experimental inflammatory bowel disease https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23415610/
(14) Colon carcinogenesis is inhibited by the TRPM8 antagonist cannabigerol, a Cannabis-derived non-psychotropic cannabinoid
(15) Pre-Clinical Study Suggests CBG Is More Effective Than CBGA on Stomach and Bone Cancers https://www.hempgrower.com/article/study-suggests-cbg-more-effective-than-cbga-on-stomach-bone-cancer/
(16) Rajan TS, et al. “Cannabidiol activates neuronal precursor genes in human gingival mesenchymal stromal cells.” J Cell Biochemistry. 2016.
- Study: Cannabichromene (CBC) May Aid In Brain Development https://www.medicaljane.com/2013/08/21/study-cannabichromene-cbc-may-aid-in-brain-development/
(17) Russo EB. “Taming THC: potential cannabis synergy and phytocannabinoid-terpenoid entourage effects.” Br J Pharmacol. 2011;163(7):1344-1364.
(18) Cannabinoid Delivery Systems for Pain and Inflammation Treatment https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6222489/
(19) Efficacy and safety of turmeric and curcumin in lowering blood lipid levels in patients with cardiovascular risk factors: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials
(20) Julie, S., & Jurenka, M. T. (2009). Anti-inflammatory properties of curcumin, a major constituent. Alternative medicine review, 14
(21) Aggarwal, K. A., Tripathi, C. D., Agarwal, B. B., & Saluja, S. (2011). Efficacy of turmeric (curcumin) in pain and postoperative fatigue after laparoscopic cholecystectomy: a double-blind, randomized placebo-controlled study. Surgical endoscopy, 25(12), 3805-3810.
(22) Shehzad, A., Rehman, G., & Lee, Y. S. (2013). Curcumin in inflammatory diseases. Biofactors, 39(1), 69-77. Ding, L., Li, J., Song, B., Xiao, X., Zhang, B., Qi, M., ... & Wang, Z. (2016). Curcumin rescues high fat Diet-induced obesity and insulin sensitivity in mice through regulating SREBP pathway. Toxicology and applied pharmacology, 304, 99-109.
- Curcumin and obesity. Biofactors. 2013 Jan-Feb;39(1):78-87. doi: 10.1002/biof.1074. Epub 2013 Jan 22.
(23) Curcumin for the treatment of major depression: a randomised, double-blind, placebo controlled study.
J Affect Disord. 2014;167:368-75. doi: 10.1016/j.jad.2014.06.001. Epub 2014 Jun 11.
(24) Turmeric extract and its active compound, curcumin, protect against chronic CCl4-induced liver damage by enhancing antioxidation
Hwa-Young Lee,#1 Seung-Wook Kim,#2 Geum-Hwa Lee,1 Min-Kyung Choi,1 Han-Wool Jung,1 Young-Jun Kim,3 Ho-Jeong Kwon,4 and Han-Jung Chaecorresponding author1
(25) A Review on Antibacterial, Antiviral, and Antifungal Activity of Curcumin Biomed Res Int. 2014; 2014: 186864.
(26) Curcumin and Diabetes: A Systematic Review